The single source of Manufacturers’ BIM Product Data
DataBook is free to list, and free to use
FOR PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS
- Free listing for your entire range – including BIM Data, images and supporting documents in any format.
- Cost effective way of getting your Digital product information accessible by the supply chain, from design through commissioning
- A perpetual store of BIM product data
- Value added services available to check and validate your BIM Data Listings, complementing BRE’s formal Product Performance & Certification offerings.
FOR ASSET OWNERS
- Access to easily searchable product information to help inform your BIM EIR
- Visualise objects quickly by using reliable data and plug-ins.
- Information is always available, reducing reliance on architects and software vendors.
FOR DESIGN ENGINEERS, ARCHITECTS & SPECIFIERS
- Data is organised into a logical hierarchy that aligns with common design software approaches.
- Product Data configurable for project stage and role (architect, engineer, transporter, commissioner).
- An agile tool – no need to import unwieldy and complicated geometry
- Build your own library of commonly used BIM objects for use in other projects.
- Reduce the size of your BIM Models by linking to DataBook data via APIs rather than importing huge (and often irrelevant) data sets into your model.
- Change the product data attached to a BIM Object without leaving BIM applications such as Revit, AutoCAD Architecture, Civil 3D, Navisworks etc. (Open API for other vendors to develop plug-ins).